Tuesday, January 20, 2015

YARN, YARN, YARN, YARN, YARN AND MORE YARN

I have a couple other yarn blogs but this one has some new pictures. Here we go.
Yarn at the head of the bed. Oh, me!
  
Yarn at the foot of the bed. Oh, my!



Yarn in the middle of the bed. Oh, me, oh my!



How true! Or maybe a big glass of wine!


 The elephant says, "Great! They've discovered sweaters!
Words at bottom: The beginning of the end for the "wool"y mammoth.


Words: Leonard was hopeful.
(Feet at bottom are mine!)

The lady is knitting!


And there we have a yarn, yarn yarn blog. Ciao!!

2 comments:

  1. Now I know what you meant by 'blogs'. You meant you had new blog entries. I thought you were talking about new Blogs you had found/discovered and were forwarding for us to go to.

    Why all the yarn on the bed? Were you cleaning or re-arranging? Wow! you still have quite a bit there. Certainly, you are not going to make scarves out of all that. You have plenty of some of it to make a vest or sweater.

    ReplyDelete